1. Urban Crime and Violence Prevention Project with Nashik Police Commissionerate and IG
Police, Nashik Range, Maharashtra
2. Implementation of School /College Safety Programme to prevent Youth Violence and
Bullying under the School/College Urban Crime and Violence Prevention Programme
3. Ashoka Education Foundation : Running School Campus Safety Programme successfully in
the Wadala and Chandshi Campuses to counter Bullying, Sexual Harassment , Cyber Crime ,Accidents etc.
4. Hazard, Vulnerability, Risk & Capacity Analysis of National Highways under the
Jurisdiction of NHAI, M.S. with an aim to design interventions to bring down the numbers of casualties
resulting from Road accidents on NH-3 Mumbai -Agra Highway & NH-50 Nashik-Pune Highway.
- Imparting Training to NHAI personnel / Agencies /Concessionaire in First response for Emergency
Management during accidents to minimize loss of lives and goods.
5. Entrusted with Crowd Management and Disaster Management for the Shree Saptashrungi
Niwas Devi Trust, Nashik. The entire project is divided into four phases that includes Planning, Sourcing,
Training, and Implementation
6. Imparting Training to the HSP (Highway Safety Police) Maharashtra personnel in First
response for Emergency Management on State and National Highways.
7. Collaboration for implementation of Comprehensive Road Safety Measures Evaluation in
the jurisdiction of RTO , Nashik and to strengthen the License issuing mechanism
8. Addl. Director General of Police (Traffic), Maharashtra : Training of Traffic Police
Personnel and Highway Police Personnel in “High Risk Accident Response Procedures on Highways.’’
9. Addl. Director General of Police (Traffic), Maharashtra : Design and formulation of
interventions and Modules to bring down Road Accident Fatalities in Nashik District as per the guidelines
laid down by Hon’ble Supreme Court Committee on Road Safety .
10. Transport Commisioner, Government of Maharashtra :
Reducing Road fatalities on Indian roads by 50% as per Brasilia Declaration and guidelines laid down by
Hon’ble Supreme Court Committee on Road Safety in six
districts with high fatality rates in Maharashtra viz. Pune, Thane, Ahmednagar, Solapur, Dhule & Palghar.
11. Accident Research Cell, Addl. Director General of Police ( Traffic ) Office ,
Maharashtra : Collation, Preparation and Analysis of Road accidents data for 2019